Friday, March 31, 2006

Papers. Crazy boring...just walk on by.

They're such fickle creatures. Sometimes I have to rip them out of me. Most times even. This Austen paper just seemed to flow out. I was actually jamming to music while I wrote it. 3006 words since 5 pm, with plenty of breaks for Avatar with Barb and chats with Jowie. I wonder if it's just the topic. I have, after all, had a long love affair with Jane Austen.

I'm hoping my love for gay men will help me out with the Wilde paper. I'm going to be discussing sexuality and perceived sexual deviance in the Victorian period using Dorian Gray as my focal point. Interesting enough right? That's my task for Friday and Saturday. Notes then paper.

Sunday I'll finish Austen and do both my bibliographies.

I know, boring, but this is a pact I'm making with myself right here. I need to get these papers done and not lose my mind because there's still another biggie coming down the pipeline.

I was thinking the other day about how many books and journal articles I've consulted for papers over the span of my degree and it kind of made my head hurt.

I must be going crazy because I just had the thought that I was going to miss writing papers. Oh no! This whole school's-ending-life's-starting mania is eating away at my brain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home