Sunday, April 02, 2006

Certifiable.

So it's clocking changing time. I really don't understand Daylight Savings time. I've never asked anyone. I have this vague idea that it has something to do with farmers. Whatever.

The point is, my computer clock changed over at 2 AM. I, however, had forgotten that the clocks were changing. I'd looked at the clock a couple of minutes before, 1:54. Fine. And then the next time I looked it was 3.

Instead of remembering the whole clock-changing thing, I assumed that I'd gone crazy. That was my first thought. I was all, I've lost time. Great, I'm going to be one of those psychos you read about in the really extra super trashy tabloids that talk about their imaginary alien abductions. I'd have my picture taken for it with curlers in my hair and probably a dirty baby on my hip and tell them it first happened when I was 21.

I have a vivid imagination sometimes.

I realized almost immediately that it was the end of Daylight Savings Time. Leaned slightly forward in my chair and confirmed with my alarm clock that I had, in fact, not lost any time at all. No blackouts. No crazies.

Just alarmingly forgetful. And kind of crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home