Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good day a.k.a. My hair is magical. Like Samson's.

-chocolate cake and orange juice from Market Fresh
-good marks from a professor who is "looking forward to reading my paper"
-money
-hours of quality Mel time in which we sexually harassed people we saw on tv/movies and high-fived.
-"I would touch Rupert Everett's bits if he would just let me." -Me.

What can I say? I'm a girl of simple tastes. It was another one of those awesome days where things go right and I'm filled with good will towards humanity. When I told Susan about my goodwill she was all, that's twice in like a month.

Weird.

p.s.- I'm tracing my good fortune to my hairdo. Any of you ever watch Sailor Moon? Of course not, me either. But remember how she had those two weird bun things on her head? Yeah, I had that working for me today. Only it looked good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home