Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hot Lips.

Don't have a Valentine, don't plan on getting on in the next ten hours unless that man trap I have in the backyard finally starts working. And even then, it's not going to be about hearts and roses as much as grabbing at bits. What? You knew what this was. Read the candy!

I kept forgetting that today was even something special. Maybe someday someone will sweep me off my feet and make Valentine's Day this special occasion but right now? Kinda put off by the whole thing.

This holdiay doesn't make me feel bad about being single. Strange? There are other random days where I'd like nothing more to come home, peel my gross winter clothes off and snuggle with someone taller and warmer than I. He'd smell good and wouldn't care that my feet weren't at their most smell-free after a day in running shoes. Point? I don't need a holiday to focus my occasional singleton angst

Mel's coming over tonight and we're going to eat a bunch of chocolate cake and watch the Corpse Bride. It's entirely possible that I'll end up in some sort of sugar induced coma.

It's going to be worth it. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home