Tuesday, December 27, 2005

For Susan

She's mocking me. Mocking with her 200+ posts. In the interest of quantity over quality here is an account of my day:

Slept 'till 7 when Brian got up to go to work (unavoidable I suppose, as I'm sleeping on the couch). Groaned, rolled over and slept until 10:30, head hurt, groaned some more and rolled over until noon.

Pajama time with the sister and books 12-2:30. Dad took us out for a stroll down memory lane. Ate food, watched Mulan. Threw smelly sister in the bath.

I know, you're all hankering for a bit of this exciting life I lead, but you're out of luck.

Christmas is still not over. Presents with the Brian and the sister this evening. I fully expect to receive animal-shaped slippers from Deanna again and not a thing from Brian.

Deanna informed me today that she would rather visit Scotland than Ireland when I get my lazy ass around to saving up some money for this vacation we've been planning for years. Thanks you soul-sucking monkey, get a paper route and pay for your half of this trip! Actually, she's just a regular monkey, but...you know, if I start writing about how much I love Deanna it'll ruin my image as a child-hating singleton who will grow up to own many cats.


That's 103 biatch. Eat my dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home