Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I live like a hermit in my own head.

Crikey! That certainly is a horrible picture of myself. Bleck. I'm definitely not posting a picture of myself again. For a week. Until tomorrow. Okay, maybe later today.

No, I'm not sleeping. I suppose you, perceptive reader, may have guessed that from the blogging and all. Shut up. I was going to go to bed and then I let the whole cat-meowing thing get to me and I went outside and held it like the incompetent and occasionally soft-hearted boob that I am. Emphasis on the boob. Taking serious cat action tomorrow if it hasn't returned to its home.

Last exam tomorrow. End to the shittiest semester of my life. Can't bring myself to care about the exam. I'm already thinking ahead. I'm heading home wednesday or thursday and I can't wait to do/receive/participate in/facillitate the following things:
1) hug my grandma and grandpa
2) play with my own guilt-free cat
3) eat real meals that have little (if anything) to do with cream cheese
4) presents! for me! and others! and the inevitable credit card debt I face because I really can't not buy people presents, despite what my grandmother says.
5) clean laundry
6) read excellent books until my eyes fall out
7) catch up with everyone that I haven't seen in months or weeks, whatever.
8) more hugs!
9) mass orgy involving me and the entire cast of Scrubs with the exception of Dr. Kelso (all right, that's more of a mental to-do)

I think (know) I lost my mind a little this semester. Hoping some time in not-Guelph helps restore my (admittedly precarious) mental balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home