Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bright spots in a dismal week

1. Got the right kind of booster juice today. Now chock full of fruity goodness.

2. Antijitos with Mel at the Cornerstone.

3. Stye Rehearsal this eve (threatened cast with cupcake whippings if they didn't show)

4. Barb and Company drunken answering machine message:
"Dudes, harsh. I can't believe you're screening my calls."
"Nick Irvine a.k.a the second sweetest redhead in the world a.k.a. possibly the third"
"Hey Connie (that's me apparently) What's up?"
"Fuckin' give her two times."

5. The BBC has a Shakespeare Insult Generator! EEEEEEEEEE.
You peasant swain! You whoreson malt-horse drudge!
OR May his pernicious soul rot half a grain a day.
OR Your horrid image does unfix my hair.

Oh man I'm going to visit that website all the fucking time.

6. Jo's roommate cheer up plan which appears to involve a lot of food that's bad for us and movies that are probably equally bad for our brains.

7. I get to go home tomorrow!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I will hug my family and my cat and my new computer like there's no tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home