Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You will only enjoy this if your name starts with 'Sus' and ends with 'an'

This is my television alter ego from the West Wing. He's cranky and liberal, like me and bald and Jewish, not like me.


Toby Ziegler: I'm going to make a suggestion which might help you out, but I don't want this to be mistaken for an indication that I like you.

Toby Ziegler: He calls you and me the Batman and Robin of speechwriting.
Sam Seaborn: Well, I don't think he does.
Toby Ziegler: He doesn't but he should 'cause that's what we are.
Sam Seaborn: Okay.
Toby Ziegler: We are Batman and Robin.
Sam Seaborn: Which one's which?
Toby Ziegler: Look at me, Sam. Am I Robin?
Sam Seaborn: I'm not Robin.
Toby Ziegler: Yes you are.
Sam Seaborn: Okay, well, let's move off this.
Toby Ziegler: You bet, little friend.
Sam Seaborn: Listen, we're really not Batman and Robin.
Toby Ziegler: No, we'll keep those identities secret. I'm Bruce Wayne and you're my ward... Dick Something.

Sam Seaborn: How do you feel there, Big Guy?
Toby Ziegler: Like I just got screwed with my pants on.


OKAY. I'll stop now. No posting for at least an hour. I'm off the computer now anyway, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home