Thursday, September 29, 2005

Susan is smelly.

I am the sleepiest person in the world. The combination of an early morning and paralyzing boredom is deadly. I'm actually typing with my eyes closed. I totally am! How would you know anyway?

Light dawns on the horizon, however, my computer is on it's way, coming in three packages to good ol' Ontario. There's this tracking thing where you can follow the progress of your packages* and I've checked it four times in the past 2 hours. I'm like a junkie.

Truly I am the hottest girl in the world.

I wish I was at home in my pajamas but due to my connection to the DSF higher ups, I'm on campus until 7 or 8 most likely. But! There! is! free! pizza!

Second day in a row of free pizza actually. Last night I went to a Graduate studies information seminar and got freaked out. I was worried about Grad school in a general sense before last night but not I'm chock full of all these specific fears.

Example: I have to apply for funding like TOMORROW if I want to go next year. Okay, not tomorrow, but sometime soon. Sometime way before I'm ready.


Explanation of Blog title: Susan is sitting beside me in the super sleek and new arts lab and I'm sleepy and couldn't think of anything descriptive/interesting/funny.

Eat a big bag everyone.

*tee hee, packages...YOU KNEW I HAD THE MENTAL AGE OF A 6 YEAR OLD WHEN YOU MARRIED ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home