Monday, August 22, 2005

Time For Some Thrilling Heroics

I'm used to my general level of stupidity (G.L.O.S.) which includes not being able to find ANYTHING if I don't put it down in it's regular spot or somewhere I will trip over it as well as saying 'Really?' when Susan was all, 'Hey did you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?' Other Stupid Toni Moments are created every single day of my existence.

However.

Today I did something incredibly dumb that I've never done before. I explored new frontiers of Toni dumbness. I wanted to wear a different purse today, so I transferred my wallet and student card into the new purse. I even put a camera and a book in the purse, just in case. WHAT'S MISSING HERE PEOPLE? I'll tell you what's missing. Keys.

When I realized what I'd done I called home from a payphone. NO ONE PICKED UP. Barb and his chippy had left the building. SHITFUCKSHITFUCK. Never fear, the useFUL parts of my brain were put to work and I concocted a plan if there was no way to get in the house.

Luckily, despite the fact that all major entrances were securely locked, I got in. If any of you have ever been to our house, you may have a good idea of just how I did it. I am not, however, going to share this information with any of you. I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.

Now it's time for coffee.

eta: Barb got home like ten minutes after I finished writing the blog. I totally could've waited on the porch that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home