Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Danes and Dead Cats.

Am I wrong or is Danes and Dead Cats a great name for a band?

I'm totally moving to Denmark, in an effort to capture that elusive concept, happiness. I'm told their public transit is clean there, that alone is enough to cross the Atlantic for. I think the guy that sat beside me on the bus today was rotting from the inside out. That's what he smelled like anyway.

In other news, some girl came in to work today wearing the best t-shirt ever. If you're a gigantic nerd. I told her like five times that I loved her shirt. My fellow coworkers tried to understand why I was happy about a shirt that said someones cat was dead/not dead. I tried to explain that I wasn't excited about dead cats but rather the theorem from which this awesome t-shirt has sprung. "No Pam, I'm not excited about dead cats, but about the Copenhagen Interpretation. It's about waves and particle duality and collapse ...Heisenberg...theoretical physics. I'll just be quiet over here and get some real work done instead of flexing my nerd muscles, shall I?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

NERD!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Don't make me tell the world about your Star Wars Mr. Potato Head. That you stole from your sister.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oops. Too late.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home