Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vertigo

Linds once told us about an uncle of hers that had some pretty serious vertigo. To treat this the doctor grabbed her uncle's head in his hands and shook his head really hard. Apparently it worked.

Dubious medical practice aside, I think that I'd like someone to come along, grab my life and shake it really hard. I need something to make the world stop spinning around without me. Shake the cobwebs out, shake me out of this ennui. Uncover the imagination and drive that I know lives inside of me. Somewhere.

Maybe, in the process, some loose change would fall out and I'd be able to add to my trip fund. I have a total of 78 dollars and 19 cents in the trip fund right now. That'd get me to the airport and maybe a sandwich or two for the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home