Thursday, August 03, 2006

A little screw.

My sunglasses are broken, they're missing a screw for the hinge on one side and have been for a while. I had this dream last night where I was walking around with my broken sunglasses asking people for a little screw to fix it. "I need a little screw," I kept saying over and over again and people kept laughing at me. During the dream I couldn't figure out why. Why no one would give me a little screw.

I just got it!

So, I really do need a little screw.

Cottage this weekend. Jo has outlined a shopping list for me that includes marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, hard liqour, chocolate, weed and chocolate. Have sneaking suspicion that this weekend will be the end of me. Maybe I can sneak in a glass of milk when Jo's not looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home