Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Disturbing!

I know you're all waiting with bated breath for cottage pictures. Oh. Really? Not one of you? Well you're going to get them anyway! Uppity jerks.

But first, I must share this New York Times link with you. It's a before and after satellite photo of Harat Hriek, a neighbourhood that was apparently Hezbollah's HQ in Lebanon.

Scary.

It's scary that we've created weapons that can destroy neighbourhoods. The sheer variety of massively destructively armaments in the hands of people I don't trust makes me crap my pants, just a little.

Whatever happened to spears and the bow and arrow? I'm not at all confident that there's ever going to be World Peace, so we should just throw out all of our advanced weaponry and go back to poking at each other with sticks. At least we'd cause less damage that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home