Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jon Stewart is awesome. Duh.

Now there's a ticket I'd vote for. You know, in a perfect world. And a world where I'm an American citizen.

Jon Stewart had some cheeky remarks for the Administration at the recent Peabody Awards ceremony and increased my love for him a thousandfold. A highlight:

"Thomas Jefferson once said: 'Of course the people don't want war. But the people can be brought to the bidding of their leader. All you have to do is tell them they're being attacked and denounce the pacifists for somehow a lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.' I think that was Jefferson. Oh wait. That was Hermann Goering. Shoot."

Get it? Bush is like a dude from Nazi Germany! And not one of those nice Nazis either, he was in charge of the German Armed Forces and Luftwaffe and helped set up concentration camps with the head of the SS. As ever, you're in most exalted of company Bush.

Watch out Jon Stewart, you get anymore awesome and I'm going to leave my fabulous, unemployed (until I get word from my possible potential boss), non-student, slug-like existence and become your sex slave. Whether you like it or not. You can feel free to support me and buy me many books and be intelligent and hilarious around me.

Source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home