Sunday, April 23, 2006

Packing

And so it begins. I've cleared off about a shelf and a half of one bookcase. This is going to be a real pain, I can just feel it. Turns out I have a lot of stuff. And it's all covered in dust. Fifty percent of the air I've been inhaling for the past couple of hours has been dust particles. It's been nice knowing you all.

One important obstacle? The complete lack of bags or boxes to puts things in. I've got two back packs and a duffel bag so far. Don't think that's even going to fit all of my books, never mind all the other detritus of four years. Just kill me now please.

Luckily I've been able to pawn some stuff off on Jo. And anyone who knows Jo knows that the one thing she needs is more stuff. I was just doing my civic duty.

It's really hard letting go of things. I remember before I moved into this house, way back in the summer before second year, I threw out/donated fourteen bags of crap. Now I can hardly bring myself to throw out my old National Geographic magazines. Shut up. I'm a nerd, you knew that a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home