Thursday, April 20, 2006

All filler, no killer.

I'm filled with simmering resentment that the entire house is done school and I'm still labouring away with my stupid geography notes. ARGH! Saturday morning, 10:30 a.m., I'm going to be the happiest girl on the planet. I'm going to dance and eat things and watch things and drink things and do things. Watch out world, that's what I'll say.

Sunday? Probably going to be depressed. Saturday? Going to give the world a big kick in the nads. A celebratory kick.

Also frustrated because I can't think of anything good to write in here. Yeah, I know it hasn't even been a day since I posted, but blogging is my favourite way of distracting myself from schoolwork.

Perhaps a picture is in order. Illustrative of my lasting love affair with India: Mehndi. Jo and I tried to use henna once, just a little heart on each of our wrists and smudged it almost immediately. I can't even imagine getting something as elaborate as this:




God, I need to go to India. None of you are rich and looking to relieve yourself of some money are you?

Have you ever seen Monsoon Wedding? No? Watch it, 'tis magical.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I definitely think I'd have to be a more experienced traveller before I tackled India. I know it has it's own unique difficulties, but, someday!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home