Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dammit toni, I miss your musk!!

Sometimes I think that everyone in the world is in love with me but no one will 'fess up. Are you? C'mon! You can tell me! Susan already has:

This picture started it all:















Susan: haha... you're so suspicious
Toni: and a little angry
Susan: and... turned on?? no?? I'm reading too much into that?? just me??
Toni: yes, just you...that's our problem...i give you a hearty handshake now and again and you're all..."*sigh* Dear Diary, today Toni told me she loved me. Well, she didn't like, say the words but I could feel it in her handshake. It was so hearty."


Later--
Susan: am I hearing things??
Toni: yes
Toni: because of the crazies
Susan: dammit!!
Toni: well, you know...you could start taking your pills again
Toni: just maybe
Susan: NEVER
Toni: *sigh* i knew it was too much to hope for
Susan: those pills are part of a government conspiracy to kill me
Toni: *double sigh* is it time for me to get the tinfoil so you can wrap your head up?
Susan: yes please
Toni: i don't know why i help you with this
Susan: well, in my diary it says it's because you secretly love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home