Friday, January 27, 2006

Rambling ramblings...par for the course.

I'm awake past 4 a.m. again. I didn't REALLY try to sleep this time though. I can't stop reading this book from a series that la Sukent gave to me on disc.

Yes Jo, it's set in space.

Do you ever wish that there was a voice in your head that would tell you that you were being a moron? One that would actually have some effect, that is. I have one, but it's like my dad's voice or something. I love my dad, but I stopped listening to him when I was about 10.

Good things about today:

Spent a good part of the night with my best boy Barb who does, indeed "get me." He brings me computer games and explains why my iTunes random setting isn't actually random and he used one of my favourite word which is "counterintuitive."

I think Lindz had about 15 shots of espresso before she came home from work. It was like she'd taken cocaine. She was as cute as a Persian kitten.

Chocolate truly is some sort of miracle cure for uterus pain...for about 5 minutes. Then there is regret. But those five minutes are sooooooo sweet.

Back to the book. If I finish it tonight (this morning) that would be kind of cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home