Monday, January 23, 2006

I sound like Barry White.

Sunday evening full of giggles. The various links in the past couple of entries and especially Jo's sci-fi blog put me in a good mood. Another source of my goodwill towards men? Alicia's screename: Toni, you're like the chocolate in the martini I can't afford. Love! I always think that if I'm not around a particular person, they're probably not thinking about me, so it's nice to have confirmation that someone, somewhere is thinking about you. What a ball of cheese I am.

I found myself in such a good mood, despite the fact that my cold (which we'll blame on Barb) has me sounding like a certain crooner of baby-making music. I was in such a good mood that I felt good about neglecting my homework.

Actually, I don't need to be in a good mood to neglect homework. I will neglect the crap out of it come rain or shine, smile or frown, Barb or no Barb.

I don't remember being this procrastinate-ful during first and second year but I think that's just because my memory of the period is foggy.

Resolution: I refuse to feel crappy about this. I enjoyed my day today and I wouldn't want to have sullied it with more work than was strictly necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home