Saturday, January 21, 2006

Curly Toni

So this isn't the best angle to showcase my curls but it's my favourite picture of me from the night. I forget what Jo or Lindz had said but it made me laugh. Short hair now. I'm happy, it feels much healthier but I also miss having long hair. More pictures of our night out at Jowtography.

Lots of work to do over the next couple of days. Test Monday. Presentation Tuesday. School has really started. This evening, however, dinner with Alicia. Antijitos! Coffee! Funniness! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aparently you phoned me to go out that night and got James

only you didnt know it was James...

*sigh*


Call me?

My body sorely needs martini's


ahhh... elexier of life

wait... how do you spell elixer?

hmmm.....

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home