Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hey! You like me a little bit...and...so..do you sweetcakes. Want a little sugar from daddy?

Oh Dr. Cox. Oh Scrubs. A revelation!

So I really shouldn't be allowed near my blog after a certain time at night. Things? Things don't suck. World War II is over. Both the conflict and the class! Two reasons to rejoice. Now there's nothing but dicking around until about 9 pm monday night when I decide that I don't want to fail my political geography course.

It's my dad's birthday today, he's 52 but he's one of those people that never seems to age in my mind. He's the same now as he was when he was 40. I don't know if that's the reality or if that's just a product of me wanting him to stay the same, comfortingly familiar. There are a lot of people in my life that seem ageless. No matter how tall he gets or how much facial hair he grows, I'll always think of my cousin Patrick skipping around the cottage in a way that can only be called gazelle-esque.

Mmm...pointless nostalgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home