Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Magic Bullet

All right, this infomercial, the Magic Bullet is on everyday at like 3 AM. Now, generally I watch informercials with detached disdain, confident that I am not one of the tragic millions that could ever be persuaded to purchase a set of 40 knives that can cut through cans just because they're presented by Chef Tony.

HOWEVER,

Magic Bullet rocks my world. I watch it at least once a week, usually when I'm half asleep at like 3 AM, not unlike yesterday (or earlier this morning, if you're going to be picky). Maybe it's the fact that I'm always half asleep when I see it, or maybe it's the fact that Mick and Mimi are the best fake couple that I've ever seen (not like HAL AND JOANNE FROM BODY BREAK...is it wrong to wish them death?) but last night I was laying there and I'm like, I should totally get a Magic Bullet.

Who doesn't want delicious fruit smoothies in less that 10 seconds? The anti-Christ, that's who. Thus, if you're not the anti-Christ, you should buy a Magic Bullet right quick.

It occurs to me that I watch too much television after midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home