Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Thousand Apologies

A Thousand Apologies
Kudos and mad props and other weird phrases of congratulations/thanks to Jowie for the awesome main title. And for agreeing that I am a Frustrated Superhero.

A blog, a place for me to air my thoughts/feelings/neruoses/strange rashes for all (or just Jubu and Subu) to read. Oh self indulgence, you’re my favourite vice.

Well, I’m 21 now, which means all of my blog entries will be adult and responsible. They will probably be entirely concerned with the rising price of home owner’s insurance and dish soap. I'll have to start enjoying adult television shows as well. No more Family Guy or The Simpsons. It's going to be all Lou Dobbs' Moneyline and Antique Roadshows from here on out.

Maybe I should just throw myself off the roof now. Goodbye cruel adult world!

Ahem.

Entries will not be
a) Concerned with hot man on man action
b) my love for said action
c) another way to avoid schoolwork
d) a sloppy tribute to my faithful and everlasting love for my housemates
e) another way for me to rant at length about my distain for the political climate of the United States and Canada

I’m a big filthy liar, entries will be entirely concerned with the above.

ALSO: Watched Lost and Alias finales tonight. I am going to become J.J. Abrams’ kinky sex slave. After those two shows I can forgive him for the train wreck that was Felicity.

I’m going to learn to speak French this summer. Re-learn, I suppose. In fact, soon I will speak French so well that I will have no use for all you lowly mortals that speak English. We should probably dissolve our friendships in advance, to avoid an ugly scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home