Monday, January 09, 2006

Optimism, unusual for this blog.

Now, this might be the Booster Juice talking, but I feel like I'm going to have a good semester. I'm sure it'll get crazy and I'll want to die/kill everyone at some point but hopefully I won't be mired in the pits of despair for days and weeks on end.

Barring any catastrophic and un-Toni-like class results, this is my last semester in Guelph. Mark my words, I'm going to enjoy it! I suppose you could call it a New Yeare's resolution but I DESPISE New Year's Resolution. We'll call it a mid-January resolution.

Things to enjoy:
-staying up late
-sleeping in
-Jo, Susan, Barb, Lindz and Digi
-My sweet, sweet room.
-Scrubs, Rome, Queer as Folk
-research
-appreciating family from afar
-cornerstone coffee and antijitos
-screaming at the top of my lungs indoors
-drama students
-attending class
-skipping class
-booze and it's mind-altering friend, pot.
-etc.

I've done the adult/responsible/boring thing. I did it all through highschool and it's looming on the horizon. Rather than preparing for impending adultdom I'm going to relish in behaviour that's only really acceptable when you're in University and living in a different city from your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home