Sunday, January 08, 2006

Our Illustrious Return.

As previously mentioned, Jo has her own digital camera now. Alas, I am the only Brothel member without a dig cam. Jerks. Expect even more photos to be posted.

Jo and I both got back to Guelph last night and Jo's brother Ammar wanted to come and hang out and get us all massively stoned and drunk. As many of you might already have guessed, we were not unreceptive to the idea.

I drank a whole bottle of peach schnapps and a couple of other random shoots. A great deal of my drinking was done in the shower. Now I'm totally that girl. Ammar showed me how to roll a blunt, which will not EVER come in handy. But if anyone wants to know...well, I wasn't really paying attention actually.

Barb got back this afternoon. He got a ukelele for Christmas. That's right ladies and gents, old-timey Nintendo controller tattoo and a ukelele. We're currently taking orders for Barb-sexing-up.

He may be slightly damaged, however, as we left him alone with Jo's brother this afternoon. Mistake. Ammar got Barb massively stoned and he could barely talk/move when we got home and found the two of them watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie.

I love 10 Stanley and all it's affiliates. Following are pictures. 'Cause I like 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home