Sunday, November 27, 2005

I give it an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance.

So I lost my mind a little bit yesterday. It was one of those days where you really test everyone's patience for someone who is clearly a little bit manic. Luckily for me, my roommates are awesome and full of hugs and make-up fixing and commiseration.

For some reason we were ready incredibly early last night. I think we all started getting ready early 1) Avoid work and/or 2) because we were excessively excited about altering our state of consciousness. What? I thought that was pretty poetic...okay, we wanted to get drunk/stoned out of our minds because this week? and the week before that? and the one before that? Yeah, they blew.

For some reason there was a lot of bra flashing before we left the house. I think it was Jo's fault but that doesn't mean that I didn't participate enthusiastically. There is pictorial evidence. It will NOT be posted on this blog.

I got drunk super-fast. Three martinis at the e-bar (one of which was supposed to be Jo's) and I was ready to proclaim my love for all mankind. Loudly. I almost told the doorman at the e-bar that he was doing a great job on our way out.

The cute boys were out en masse at the e-bar. The bartender (who I nearly poured my 2nd and 3rd martinis all over. What? I'm not graceful when I'm sober, what do you expect when I've been drinking?) was quite tasty. And there was some guy with glasses....mmmmm.

Much less cuteness at the Albion. Two old men were getting down with their bad selves on the dancefloor. I know I should be all 'good for them' but really, I just couldn't get over the fact that they were old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home